CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Baby News - BOY or GIRL!!!!!!

Well, we went to the doctor and the baby looks wonderful!! He/she was moving and very active during the entire scan! However, the baby decided that it did not want Chris and I to know what we are having. On the last visit, Dr. Radpour thought that the baby looked like a little girl, but today, he is now leaning more towards a boy???? It looks like we will have to wait for our "official" scan on March 2nd. Wow, this will be a long 2 weeks!!!!! At this point we do not care what we are having (as long as it is healthy), we would just like to know boy or girl?? By the way, since I am so impatient, I really wanted to go buy something new for the baby, so today at I bought 1 boy outfit and 1 girl outfit. I guess that either this boy will wear pink or that this girl will wear blue!!! Keep your fingers crossed that we have better luck on the next scan!!!

2 comments:

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

I didn't even realize until the other post that you were expecting number two. Can't wait to find out boy or girl and his/her precious name. What does Cooper think a/b the new baby in mommy's belly?

The Hadfields said...

It was so great seeing you guys!! I love you!