CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Snow Days are so much Fun!!

What a fun day we had today! All the schools were cancelled because of snow, so we all spent the day at home!! As soon as Cooper woke up, Chris put him in bed with us. Unfortunately he did not realize that snow meant that you could sleep late!! Anyways, he only snuggled for a little while, but I will take whatever I can get. I remember when I used to be able to hold him and snuggle with him all day! Wow how fast they grow up!!! Anyways, he crawled off of the bed and went over and looked out of the window and saw the snow outside. He ate breakfast and immediately ran to the back door. We bundled him up and out we went. We had so much fun!!



Cooper was not sure of the snow at first, but he eventually got brave
and ventured out to play in the snow. This is him showing us what we call
"his silly smile."


What a wonderful daddy!! Chris went into work late today so that he
could stay home and see Cooper play in his first snow!!

Once we got inside we curled up on the couch for some snuggle time! However as we were snuggling, he wanted to watch "The Wiggles." Of course I let him as long as he would keep snuggling! (Please excuse the way I look. I had just taken my hat off and as you can tell I have not had a shower yet!!!)


After we warmed up and ate a snack, Cooper walked over to the window to make sure the snow was still there!

Helping mommy and trying to dry off from all of the snow!!

2 comments:

Deana said...

Hey- how precious. Dayne just kicked the snow this morning, he didn't know what to do with it. I really wish we had gotten more, it is already gone. I love doing this! Hey call me, they just called me off of work for tomorrow, so let me know asap.

The Hadfields said...

How fun. He is getting so big! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out what you are having? Fill me in!!!