CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Playing Outside!!

What beautiful weather we have had!!! Even though it was a little chilly on Monday and Tuesday, we still bundled up and headed outside!Cooper loves to be outside!! I think that if I would let him, he would sleep outside. Anyways, I thought these pictures of Cooper were cute so I wanted to post them. Sorry it has taken so long to post, but something has been wrong with our computer. Enjoy and I will try and post more tomorrow. We have some friends coming over Friday and Saturday so we should have some great pictures to share!! Have a great weekend!


Cooper swingning on his teeter-totter. As he swings, he sings
"See-saw, see-saw, up and down we go."
This is a song that we sing in his playgym class.


He thinks that he is so big. Apparently he is bigger that I thought because he climbed all the way to the top of his swingset. He must have known that I was a nervous wreck, so he gave me a little smile for reassurance!

1 comments:

The Hadfields said...

He is such a doll!! I love the pics!