CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day with their loved one(s). Ours was very low key, but we enjoyed it very much. Chris and I actually went out to dinner last Friday night and then to a friend's house for an engagement party. Even though it felt funny, like we were missing something (or someone) we had fun just the two of us. We got to see some of our friends that we haven't seen in a while and that was great!!

On Tuesday I went to school with Cooper to help with his Valentine's Day party. All of the children were so cute all decked out in red and pink! They were very happy that they got to have a special snack today! I took some pictures of his party and all of his little friends! Aren't they cute!!



One more piece of information, we find out tomorrow about the baby (Girl or Boy)!! We think we know, but tommorrow hopefully we will have a definite idea and we can start buying baby things again!!! I will keep you all posted! Pray that we have good results and that the baby is still doing great!!

2 comments:

Deana said...

Okay- I really hope that the little Jones baby is what you think it is!!!! But you better call me ASAP. I can't wait:) I am so excited and we find out on Tuesday. I am jealous that Cooper got to have a full blown party, Dayne's teacher totally blew off a party- so we had to make the most of her attitude.

The Hadfields said...

good luck tomorrow!! You'll have to post the results!! Cooper is too cute with all of his little friends!! I'll be in town this weekend for Kara Keasler's wedding. Maybe we'll run into you guys! Love ya!