CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!


Today Chris and I have been married for 7 years, however we have been together forever (just kidding- 10+years). Anyways we got to have a nice dinner at the beach WITHOUT kids this past weekend, but we are also going out to dinner tonight!! Yeah! Happy Anniversary Chris! Thanks you for taking such great care of me and the boys! You are a wonderful husband and father and I look forward to many more years together! I love you!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! Only 7 years? Yes, you both have been together much longer than that! I hope you had a great trip to the beach and an enjoyable evening together!

LeeAnne said...

Happy anniversary, guys! We're glad to count you as friends, and we wish you many, many happy years together!

Deana said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so happy for you guys!! It doesn't seem that long ago since you got married- I am so honored to have been in your lives all these years and then some, our friendship and our families have really made a difference! I am so glad you guys got to go out and have a nice quiet dinner and that you had a great vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love you guys!!

The Roper's said...

Yeah! Congrats and enjoy your night out!!!

caroline G said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Have a wonderful two celebrations!