CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

More New Pixs!

I LOVE this picture of Hudson! I looks like he is in deep thought! I wish I knew what he was thinking!! (10 days old)
As you can see, we finally broke down and cut Cooper's hair. Actually I guess I should say "trimmed" his hair. When we got there and she said "How much do yo want me to cut?" I said "Barely anything!!" We had such a BAD experience last time, that I was afraid to cut it too much. Anyways, she did a wonderful job and it really does look so much better! Cooper was such a big boy!!! Hudson at 13 days old!


My two boys! Aren't they cute!!!





5 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Man, they look differnt, don't they?!? Are you adjusting okay? I guess Chris told you I called to check on you. Hope you are feeling well. Love ya!

Deana said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How they change everyday! I need to see you guys- I miss you guys. Dayne keeps saying Cooper. I just wish it was cooler outside to let them go. I hope all is well. I hope you are getting more sleep than me. Have a great day, Love the pics of the boys.

Unknown said...

Sweet sweet boys! Hope you're doing well

Christine said...

How ADORABLE! I thought he looked like Chris when he was first born but now I think he looks just like you. He looks like he's put on a little bit of baby fat. He is just precious!!! does he look like Cooper did? Cooper looks like he did a great job getting his hair cut. I've always trimmed will's hair but I really really messed it up this time and will have to take him to get it cut and i'm dreading it! I don't think he will do as good as cooper.

Courtney said...

Your boys are precious! Glad life with two kids is going well!