CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just Swinging

Since the weather has been so nice the past couple of days, we have taken advantage of it and played outside most every afternoon! Hudson is now old enough to swing and he LOVES it!! Cooper is having a hard time sharing this swing. He really like for his Daddy to push him HIGH and he has to be in the baby swing to do it. Fortunately he lets Hudson swing for a little while and then he wants Hudson to "Get out so Cooper can have a turn!" Anyways, we hope that you have enjoyed this nice weather! We can't wait for Spring!!!!!






7 comments:

Deana said...

Hey girl- They are so big too! I hope that they are both feeling a little better! I know you need that. I will be thinking of Cooper here soon with his tube placement again. I can't believe Hudson is that big and swinging. When we had the last storm, not this weeks, the straight line winds really affected our swing set and now Jason has to repair it. Have a great evening and I will talk to you soon!

The Roper's said...

Much better post than the last one :) Glad ya'll are better and outside. I am ssooo ready for spring.

Courtney said...

How fun! I am glad you guys got to enjoy some time outside...I can't wait for warmer weather!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hudson looks like such a big boy in the swing! As I was reading this I was saying- note to self- go ahead and get another swing for merrill!I'm several months behind you!Glad you are all feeling better!

The Daniels said...

Both the girls had to have that swing and they had so much fun with it. Ella was almost 4 before she quit swinging in it! Glad the boys had fun playing:)

thesemanchiks said...

Your boys are just too cute!!! Warmer weather will be great!

moshieraj said...

Glad to hear everyone is well enough to play outside. Enjoy it while you can!!! I am so ready for spring too.