CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

More pool time!

Chris and I took this picture a week ago. I think that it is so funny! I keep giving Chris a hard time telling him that the weight gaining is now supposed to taper off, but as you can see on both of us, it hasn't!!! Chris would die if he knew I posted this picture! HA!Cooper loves swimming in his new floatie! I know that it is so ugly, but it works GREAT!!! He can swim all over the pool by himself. It is so much better that having to hold him the entire time we are in the pool!








4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I love that picture of you and Chris!! So funny!!

Christine said...

I've been terrible about leaving comments but I still check your blog all the time. We are sending prayers your way for a safe healthy delivery and baby! It's almost time. You look so cute. All baby!

the robertsons said...

I'm in the same boat with Christine! I'm such a slacker about posting, too. I cannot believe how fast time goes by! You look adorable. Whereas, I have gained all over my ENTIRE body. We'll be thinking of you guys.

Unknown said...

Jenn
The pics are too funny and Cooper is way cute in that yellow thing! We'll be thinking of you and the new baby