CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mix of Pixs

On Saturday my best friend Deana came down and we spent the entire day together! We had a great time shopping, eating and talking without having 2 two-year olds pulling at us! Thanks to our wonderful husbands, we got to have a much needed girls day. Deana is having Tallan next Thursday (July 5) and I am due in 3 weeks!! We both needed some last minute baby stuff so we spent the day finishing up our baby shopping! I am so lucky to have such a great friend and it is so much fun to be pregnant at the same time! I just hope that our boys will be as close as we are! Thanks Deana for a wonderful day!!!!
Look at how much bigger I look than Deana and really our due dates are only
1 day apart! Mine is July 19th and her is July 20th!


This is Cooper's new "Big Boy Bed." As you can see, he really likes it! So far, he
has done great with the transition! Let's just hope it stays this was once
Hudson gets here!


This is Cooper and Riley (another one of my great friends little boy) They are only 5
days apart so they love to play together. We are so glad that they have moved
back into town!!
These are some of the wonderful mommies from our playgroup that threw us a
baby shower! Out of the nine of us mommies, five of us were or are prego and we
all are having/had little boys! We will have a playgroup inside a playgroup!
What fun!! Thanks ladies for such a wonderful shower!


5 comments:

The Hadfields said...

You don't look bigger than Deana, you're belly just sticks out farther than hers!! HA!! I love Cooper's big boy bed!! Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, look at how skinny your arms are! Mine don't look like that non-pregnant! Glad you both had a fun "mommy" day!

Deana said...

I love the pictures!!! You are awesome! I love you very much and like I said a long time ago (or it seems) God knew what he was doing by letting us be pregnant together. You have been the best support any person could ask for. But these last 9 months have flown by. The nursery is done and I just have to pack the bags! I am starting to have mini panic attacks internally :) I will be calling you soon and you better only come is your apt is good on Tuesday. Do not drive if there are any changes or just wait for you and your mom to come- I will get you- you know that!!
I love you!! See you soon

Heather B Mc said...

What a great support group of moms. I hope next time I am pregnant one of my good friends will be pregnant at the same time. Last time it seemed that I was the only one.

Courtney said...

You looks so cute preggers! Good luck with the delivery and being a mommy of two!